A Discreet Way to Straighten Your Smile in Waco, TX
If you want to straighten misaligned teeth without the hassle of traditional braces, Invisalign with Dr. Chad Latino, DDS., maybe the best option for you. Invisalign is the invisible way to straighten teeth. Invisalign uses a series of clear, removable aligners to gradually straighten teeth, without metal or wires.
Using 3-D computer imaging technology to depict the complete treatment plan, we will create a series of custom-made, clear “aligners” custom-made for your teeth. Each “aligner” moves your teeth incrementally and is worn for about two weeks, then is replaced by the next in the series until the final position is achieved. Before we even begin you will be able to see the initial position of your teeth all the way to the final desired position.
Invisalign Is Not Just For Straightening Your Teeth!
Invisalign can help correct:
- Crowded teeth
- Crooked teeth
- Gapped and spaced teeth
- Certain problems with the bite, such as an overbite, open bite, underbite, or crossbite
What Are Some of The Benefits of Invisalign?
- Invisalign is clear. You can straighten your teeth discreetly.
- Invisalign is removable. You can eat and drink what you want as well as brush and floss like you normally do.
- Invisalign is comfortable. There are no metal brackets or wires to cause mouth irritation and need constant adjustments.
- Invisalign allows you to see the end result before your start treatment. Invisalign allows you to view your own virtual treatment plan before you start so you can see how your straight teeth will look when your treatment is complete.