Do you want to improve your smile? Invisalign is the virtually invisible way to achieve your goal. Visit Chad Latino DDS, your local Invisalign Dentist in Waco!
Straighten Your Teeth with Invisalign from Chad Latino DDS
Do you think clear braces are your only option for fixing your teeth? Think again! At Chad Latino DDS, we are proud to offer Invisalign in Waco, TX, the virtually invisible way to improve your smile. You might consider this fantastic treatment if you want to straighten your teeth – talk to us about it at your next dental appointment!
What is Invisalign?
Invisalign is a revolutionary orthodontic treatment that uses clear, custom-made aligners to straighten your teeth. Because the aligners are made of transparent plastic material, they are virtually invisible when you wear them! Being invisible makes Invisalign an excellent option for adults and teens who want to improve their smile without anyone knowing they are undergoing treatment.
How Does Invisalign Work?
The first step in the Invisalign process is to schedule a consultation with Dr. Latino and his team. During your consultation, we will discuss your goals for treatment and perform a thorough examination of your mouth. If we determine that Invisalign is the proper treatment for you, we will take impressions of your teeth, which we will use to create your custom-made aligners.
You will wear each set of aligners for about two weeks before moving on to the next set in the series. As you progress through the treatment, you will see your teeth straightening into their desired positions! Once you complete treatment, you may need to wear a retainer to keep your teeth in their new, straight position.
Why Choose Invisalign?
There are many reasons why our patients love Invisalign in Waco:
- As we mentioned earlier, the aligners are virtually invisible, so no one will know you are undergoing treatment unless you tell them.
- Because the aligners are removable, you can eat whatever you want during treatment and brush and floss normally to maintain good oral hygiene.
- Patients love that Invisalign usually requires fewer office visits than traditional braces!
How Long Does Invisalign Treatment Take?
Most people who wear Invisalign braces will need to wear them for about a year. However, the exact time will depend on the individual’s specific case. In some cases, treatment may be as short as six months, while in others, it may take up to two years. The severity of the individual’s dental problems will also affect how long treatment takes. For example, someone with only a few mild misalignments may be able to achieve their desired results in a shorter amount of time than someone with more serious dental problems. We customize Invisalign treatments to the individual, so the length of treatment will vary from person to person.
How to Care For Your Invisalign Aligners and Teeth During Treatment
Using and maintaining your aligners is easy! Here are a few tips for caring for your aligners and teeth during treatment:
- Brush and floss your teeth twice daily to remove food and plaque buildup. Be sure to use a soft-bristled toothbrush to avoid scratching the aligners.
- Rinse your aligners with cool water after eating or drinking anything other than water. Rinsing will help remove food particles and prevent staining.
- Avoid wearing your aligners while playing sports or engaging in other activities that could cause them to become damaged or lost. If you do wear them during these activities, be sure to clean them thoroughly afterward.
- Store your aligners in the provided case when you’re not wearing them. The case will help keep them clean and safe from damage.
These simple tips can help keep your Invisalign treatment on track and achieve a beautiful, straight smile.
Your Local Invisalign Dentist in Waco, Texas
Are you ready to get started with the top Invisalign dentist in Waco to help you achieve your dream smile? If so, we invite you to contact our office today to schedule an appointment with Dr. Latino. We look forward to hearing from you soon!